Alex has over 10 years’ experience advising and representing clients in all areas of workplace law, with particular experience within the health, aged care and real estate industries. She regularly appears before the Fair Work Commission, Courts and Tribunals in unfair dismissal, adverse action, bullying, discrimination claims and industrial disputes.
Having practiced in both the private and public sectors, Alex takes a practical approach to her work with a strong focus on client service and commitment to achieving solid commercial outcomes.
Alex can also assist employers with workplace migration issues as a registered migration agent.
- Admitted to Legal Practice – Australia (2006)
- Admitted to Legal Practice – New Zealand (2017)
- Registered Australian Migration Agent (MARN 1795206)
- Masters of Law – Employment and Workplace Relations (Monash University, 2013)
- Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Commerce (Deakin University, 2005)