Disputes over employment can be complicated matters often involving external parties such as unions. Negotiations surrounding enterprise agreements can also be complex affairs involving unions. There are legal requirements and expectations regarding these disputes and negotiations that makes engaging lawyers and solicitors essential.
SIAG legal is our specialist industrial and employment law advisory service.
Our lawyers can provide the best legal and strategic advice on a broad range of employment issues.
Our depth of experience allows us to react quickly and effectively to our clients’ needs.
Our legal team can be accessed by clients via our National Advisor Service, giving you immediate help on simple legal matters, and can prepare written advice for more complex issues.
Our team’s written advice can combine precedent and research to give strong, clear and well-reasoned legal opinion.
We are able to assist in matters such as:
- Dispute Resolution
- Drafting and Interpreting Employment Contracts
- Interpreting Industrial Instruments
- Conflict and Dispute Resolution
- Transfer of Business advice relating to Mergers and Acquisitions
- Representation (Unfair Dismissals, General Protections, Bullying, Discrimination etc).
- Union Right of Entry
- Workplace Investigations